1. The rules of the game are the same as the rules devised by the FIH. To view the rules, please access the FIH website using this link www.fihockey.org
2. The point system for the tournament will work as follows;
- 3 points for a win
- 1 Point for a draw
- 0 points for a loss
3. Should two teams have the same points then it will go down to goal difference, should that not decide then it will go down to the result of the game between the two teams goals and finally if that does not decide then it will go down to goal aggregate
4. No player may play in any of the final rounds unless he/she was part of the team that competed in the first stages. In order to qualify the player must have played at least two games in the qualifying rounds.
5. A team may consist of no more than 13 players per game unless otherwise arranged with the tournament organiser.
6. The umpires’ decision is final and any persons found to be hassling the umpire on the day can be penalised with a one match ban or if deemed severe enough, a tournament ban.
7.Physical violence of any kind will not be tolerated and the players found transgressing this rule will be banned from playing the rest of the tournament. This judgement will be made by both umpires and needs consensus to be implemented.
8.The captain is responsible for submitting the results of the game on the official match card and submitting that through to the food desk.